Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This is a game... I'm going to Win!


My sister called me today.  It was urgent. 

"Tom!  You have to do something right now," she said.

This must be big, Right?!

"Download the Jillian Michaels Podcast... the one where she's talking to Bob Harper," she said. 

What?  THAT was her must share news?

But I trust Alison.  So I quickly downloaded the podcast and listened to about 15 minutes worth on my way to work. 

It was just what I needed.

I'm going strong on my new Primal Workouts.  I know I'm getting stronger.  I feel way better too.  I'm not dropping a ton of weight.  But I know that will happen. 

Bob talked about his outlook on life.  "This is a game, and I'm going to win," he said.

Workouts.  Relationships.  Work. 

Think about what things would be like if you applied that philosophy to those areas of your life.

I'm going to try. 

I'll report back.


No comments: