Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yes, Nuns do Tailgate.

Cheers! Nuns from Convent in Mishawaka at our Tailgate 
FOX 28 at ND
My Brother Ryan and Sister-in-Law Allison at ND Tailgate

My Brother and Me at ND Tailgate

Ryan and Allison Walking to Campus
I've noticed something about tailgating at Notre Dame... you never have to worry about having too much ND gear on... there will always be someone there with more.

It was a tough loss to USC, in the first night game at ND Stadium since 1990. 

I've noticed another thing about ND football weekends.  You don't have to be told whether the Irish won or lost, you can FEEL it... the difference is tremendous. 

My brother made an extra effort not to let the loss ruin the weekend.  He was successful.  We had a great time.  If feels good to be with family. 

Here's to a win next weekend.  Go Irish.  Beat Navy. 
Ryan and his fellow ND grads

No comments: